Thursday, August 30, 2012

They are finished!

I bet you were wondering if I was talking about the floors or the invites.  The floors.  I'll be tackling the invites this weekend, since we can hand most of them out at church or at my parents house. Bry-D still had to do the trim, so we just put their mattresses on the floor.  It's so wonderful!
 We got all the flooring in,then the floorboards, and then took a cople days break.
 When he was putting the floorboards back, he had this little, teenie, tiny piece he had to work his butt off to get back where it was supposed to be. I guess floorboards are different from other projects in that you can't really have extra pieces when you put it back together.
And here it is, all put back together!  He's amazing, he's awesome, and he's mine!
I have decor plans, but it will take some time, since most of them are DIY.  But I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment