Sunday, April 29, 2012

I don't know why I'm surprised

Really, I can't let that man out of the house.  He took Eliz on their second date(she started begging for him to take her to dinner on Monday) and called an hour in to ask what I thought about buying a kit or all the stuff separately for the Beta fish he was buying her. 


**Eye Roll**
No, I don't really care, he's just, well, a goob.

 Eliz has decided that it's a girl fish, even though we've told her several times that it's a boy, and *her* name is Shiny.
 Bry-D pointed out that it could be used as a nightlight - like that makes it all fine and dandy.  When I asked him how this happened, he just looked guilty and said "I don't know."  Wuss.  Kay, fine, I'll admit - I'm upset that he has, yet again, found something cool for the whole family to enjoy.  Bry-D - 4ish, Me- Big, round 0.
Well, I guess this is a step in the direction of spoiling her - how many boys are going to buy her a pet on the second date?  See, I thought Lex and I were being extravagant by getting Taco Bell AND Cupcakes.  'Parently not.  So, now we have to train Lex to never, ever, ever, never TOUCH THE TANK!  If you need me, I'll be banging my hand against a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment