Thursday, March 15, 2012

Closet Cleanup!

I have two closets that really work my nerves - the Hall closet and my Sewing Room closet.  They are cramped and cluttered and unorganized, I just don't like them.  They were one of the first things I thought of doing for the March Madness Challenge.  Here's the after pictures.
 No, no I didn't take pictures of the before, because I just sort of attacked these things like shopaholic at a shoe sale.  I need some kind of storage for the things that belong in the Hall closet, but I haven't found anything that fuels my engine.
 I'm going to fill the containers in the Sewing Room closet with fabric from the attic, so I'll have more of my stash within easy reach.  The thought is that with it in easy reach, I'll use it up!  If I can find some more of the plastic drawer storage for cheap, that would complete this closet.  But the end of April and possible strike is ever closer, so unless I make a point of hitting Goodwill, I'll have to make do with what I already have.


***Update***
4-1-12
I went to Goodwill on a whim, and got two 3-drawer plastic storage units, and one 2-drawer plastic storage unit for $5 each!!!! Jesus LOVES me!  I could only cram three units into the closet, so one is kind of under/next to my cutting table.  This also opens up the possibility for some changes in other rooms, believe it or not.  I'm not going to get to it for another week, but I'm really excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment