Saturday, February 18, 2012

Test flight

There wasn't much wind, but it was cold!  Bry-D took his beloved helicoptor for it's first outdoor flight.
It wasn't as hard to get a good shot as I thought it would be.

 I think he had to re-learn how to fly it outside, but he seemed pleased with it.
I keep waiting for him to come home with another, bigger, better RC something, but he's behaving himself.  It might be because it's a contract year, and April is fast approaching.  It may be because he doesn't want me to tease him, or worse yet, see this as permission to go out and buy something ridiculous, like an embriodery machine.  I know, I know, there's a big price difference between the two.  I STILL haven't found anything that I want that's for the whole family.  Keep the suggestions coming.  Eventually, we'll find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment