Friday, March 18, 2011

A fun Wednesday!

Wednesday was a busy day!  First we visited Central Library, then we had lunch with Bry-D, and finally, we visited The Children's Museum.  This is a regular place for us; when the kids are little it's our birthday trip, and it's just lots of fun.  When we walked in, Lex started going crazy about something, it took me a minute to realise he was saying "
"Bumblebee!  Bumblebee!"  His father would be so proud.  One of the temporary exhibits is a Movie costume exhibit, and so, one of the real Bumblebee's from the first movie is at the museum.

Lex was just as excited to see "Bumblebee car!"  as Bumblebee himself.
 The man with the wrench told us about Bumblebee, and where all he had been. 
 Eliz wanted a shot of her hair, I think this is the only time Lex took his eyes off Bumblebee.
 He can be talkative when he wants, and one of the cutest things he did was to wave hello and goodbye to Bumblebee. 
 I didn't take pictures of the Costumes b/c the kids were moving to fast for me.  Eliz did, of course get dressed up.
 I managed to get that on Lex.  He didn't pretend play much, mostly just walked around checking everyone else out.
A very tiring, great time.  I'm the only one that didn't fall alseep on the car ride home.  If you go during the weekend, they have people dressed up as Darth Vadar, Storm Troopers, Star Trek, etc.  I don't think I'll brave the museum on a Saturday unless Chewy is there.

I make a trip to the library, lunch with Daddy and then a visit at the Museum a regular Wednesday event.

No comments:

Post a Comment