Thursday, February 3, 2011

Family Flu Week 2011

It started with Lex on a Saturday, then me on Tuesday, finally Eliz on Wednesday, and lucky for Bry-D he was working and taking a class, so he never got it.  It was miserable; we did a lot of laying around.  We had a well child check for Lex already scheduled, and the MD stated that it was definately the flu. I never had a fever, though Eliz and Lex both got up to 102.  We've spent this week laying around reovering from being sick.  I did take pictures, just as a reason to move around.

We set up the sofabed on Thursday, to make the laying in bed covered up part easier.
 We read books, colored, and watched movies to pass the time.
 Eliz got that blue champagne glass @ a friend's birthday party-I used it to get her to drink the "yucky" juice(grape) when we ran out of apple and fruit punch.
 I never did convince the toddler he was sick and needed to be still.
 Ah, well, boys will be boys.
Five minutes before I took this picture, Eliz was absolutely insistant that she wasn't going to be able to sleep, at all, because she wasn't tired, at all. 
So, now we're getting back to normal, whatever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment