Be Godly Live Simply Live Beautifully
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
It's Bryan's fault #2
A Proof in 6 Steps- It's Bryan's fault the laundry isn't done
1. Sometimes Bry-D gets really dirty at work and will change out of his work clothes into "home" clothes as soon as he gets home, thus changing outfits twice in one day.
2. This makes more laundry
3. Laundry is easy to forget about until you need it.
4. Laundry is a circular agruement that nevers ends.
5. I want a maid to my laundry so I don't have to.
6. Bry-D refuses to be my maid.
Therefore, it's Bryan's fault the laundry isn't getting done.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)