The optimal time for me to exercise is early morning, before everyone gets up. But I don't get up, and I've decided that it's Bry-D's fault.
A proof in 6 Steps
1. Bry-D and I sleep in the same bed.
2. When you lay close to someone you feel their body heat
3. In lifesaving class they told us that the fastest way to get warm is through someone else's bodyheat.
4. When you're warm, you're comfortable.
5. When you're comfortable, you have a hard time waking up.
6. If you can't wake up, you can't get out of bed.
Therefore, since Bryan and I sleep in the same bed & share bodyheat, I can't get out of bed when I need to in order to exercise, so it's his fault.