Friday, March 26, 2010

This morning...

I usually do a morning recap on Monday, but I had to share this.  I didn't realise the little guy had gotten tall enough to reach a bowl set on the edge of the table.  Then he walked up with his half full bowl of oatmeal, spoon, and a mischievous grin.  He was to adorable not to give in. 
He came up with the spoon I use when I feed him, not the funky curved spoon he uses.  He mostly used his hand to eat.
Both dogs were riveted by the dropping oatmeal.  If his hands got close enough they would lick them, but Lex isn't big into sharing, so he would quickly pull his hand back.
Oh yeah, he had to be hosed off.  The main reason this was possible is b/c the dogs cleaned the floor, and would have very happily have cleaned him, if he would have let them.  Luckily, Lex loves baths, all you have to say is "bathtub" and he comes running, saying, "Bathtub! Bathtub!"
Well, I promised Eliz she could watch a movie this morning(I plan on scrubbing the kitchen and rearranging while she does) so, have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment