Thursday, January 14, 2010

Horribly honest people

Instead of editing my last post to continue, I'm starting a new one. So, we now have a few months to save up to buy Microsoft Office Professional. Most people will wonder what does it matter, it's not like Microsoft will know that we're using the Student version for a home business, right? Well, no they won't, but Bry-D and I will. And that's the problem. Bry-D is a real stickler for the rules, and I'm just a horribly honest person. Which means neither of us even thought of it as a possibility to go ahead and use the Student version, it's against the rules. And because we didn't hesitate to do what we felt was the right thing, I felt really sick to my stomach when I saw that to get a single program was going to cost us twice what we had just paid. The only thing I could think to say to God was, "I need you to work this out please." Then Bryan told me about the free beta trial, it's 3 or 6 months, such a relief! We agreed that I'd put as much money from my business aside to pay for it as I could. Which means that now I'm working towards buying a laptop and Office-I've got to up my production goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment