Monday, August 24, 2009

Going on a what could be a long journey

This may be my last post for a while. I've been spending more and more time assessing my life, and all the areas of it. I've come to the conclusion that it's time to dedicate myself to looking within, and I'm not sure if I'm going to blog about it or not. One thing I feel is that I'm not very open on this blog. Not the way I would like to be. I often write posts, then delete them without ever posting them, mostly because they go the route of exposing myself, the way I think, write, view the world, and I'm afraid of the possible vulnerability of that. I feel rather shallow, and I don't want to be shallow, I want to be able to put myself on here without fear. Hhhmm, most people throw themselves onto the Internet without thought of how they will look, enjoying the anonymity, and here I am, cowering at my keyboard. I'm not shutting down this blog, but I'm not planning on frequent posts, either. I'm going to give myself until October 1. Yes, I'll be back posting regularly starting October 1. Autumn is my favorite season, I could start gushing about it now, but it gives me plenty to look forward to. I will leave it open to post if I'm feeling particularly motivated, but I'm not going to feel guilty about not posting. Who knows, I may just end up chronicling this time on here. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment