Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Taking pictures

I keep forgetting to take pictures of my finished projects. I got my dress for Easter done, and the coat, altho the coat somehow turned out 6 inches to long and a size to large. I am really confused by that since I checked measurements and tried it on while sewing. Anyways, I also realised I don't have any pictures of Eliz in her big dress. Got lots of compliments on both outfits-I wore my favorite sweater with my dress. A couple of weeks ago I decided to try to start taking pictures of Eliz and I crafting. Here she is making a paperweight.





This made me realise how few pictures there are of Eliz and I together, because I'm always the one taking the pictures. My remedy for this was to set the timer on the camera and take a few shots that way. Here's my first attempt.



I'm going to forgo some other projects and make Eliz a fleece poncho. She outgrew one coat and the other one has a rip. A poncho is faster than a coat, and hopefully she'll be able to wear it a little longer. I was willing to buy her this one but she said she wanted a blue one. So off we went and she picked out some great fabric, I have to say. Now to cut it and sew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment