Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love my Myspace background!

This background is from my myspace page. Which I never visit. Ever. It had been a year since my last login, according to the home page. I just logged in to take the html code for the background. I did have to dust off my html knoweldge to adjust the font size and type, I could probably make a few other changes, but I had a horrible headache by the time I changed it over, so, yeah, whatever. I've ben reading up on blogging, and getting people to read your blog, and so on. Think I'm going to transfer this blog to another name, and use this one just as a business one. Because in looking it over, I really haven't blogged about work at all. Sooo, I'm going to do that part in the next week or so. I am so hungry, did I eat lunch? I don't think I did. I'm going to go take care of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment