Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pinterest March Madness Challenge

  Today didn't go quite the way I planned; neither did yesterday. Yesterday was worse though.  And it all made me even more determined to get this post done today like I planned.
  
The Pinterest March Madness Challenge Post.  I didn't do it last year because I had just had surgery, & was still close friends with Percocet.  If the light from your bedside lamp is awfully pretty, do not blog.  Or engage in social media.  Just go to sleep.  You won't regret sleeping, I promise.


 Off the rabbit trail and back to the main thing.  We're going to get crazy & try to do 30 things we've pinned on Pinterest in 30 days.  There aren't any other guidelines really.  I will say to remember, this is a crazy idea; practically impossible, really.  Don't get down on yourself if you don't get anywhere near 30, just have fun, & brag if you get any of them done!  Because at the end of March, you'll be able to say, look at all the cool stuff I did from Pinterest!  

Getting started: First, join the board.  Comment on Pinterest, or make a request through Facebook.  Then start pinning to the board.  I'll be pinning things I already plan on doing, especially at first, to keep it easy.  I want to get back in the habit of blogging, so that will be on there.  You can put on your pins which day of the challenge you intend on doing them, or leave it to whatever works that day.


Keeping in touch- There is a Facebook page for this, which I'll pin a link to on the March Madness Board.  If you want to pin links to blog posts of what you're doing, that's great!  

One week to pin & prepare, let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment