Friday, April 8, 2011

Spidergirl

One of her first favorite things was Spiderman.  Her first prayer was, "Thank you God for food, Spiderman, and books"  The first costume she requested for Halloween?  Spiderman.  It's only been in the last year or two that she's gone a little more girly in her preferences.  Her pretend play, however, is still very adventurous.
 I didn't ask why she was climbing along the fence.
 It's possible there was lava.  Or she was climbing a mountain.
 Or maybe she just didn't want to get her new Chucks dirty yet.
 My sister once told me a story about watching her oldest son (now 20) climb across the TOP of that very same swingset.  So far she's never tried that.
She caught me taking her picture and posed.  I wasn't able to get am 'action' shot of her climbing from one swing to the next.  Can't wait for her to teach her brother.  (That's sarcasm just so you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment