Saturday, November 13, 2010

Playtime with cousins & a visit with Grandma

The Quilter has HUGE backyard, so we went to visit it.  Cousins are the best playmates. 

That riding toy is 12 years old, and has been thru more kids than I can count!
Eliz was trying to figure out the hammock
 I think she gave up and asked for help after this
 Soccer!
 What are Bonnie & Clyde doing?  Something they shouldn't!
 They really are sweet kids, just active and curious in a way that makes you want to lock them in a padded room.
 For instance, Bonnie waited at the bottom of the slide for Clyde to come down and knock her over.  Why is that such great fun?
 Meanwhile G-Man and Lex kept to themselves.
 Between Bonnie and Eliz, there's never any silence.
 This is my namesake, and the first generation seamstress.  Ohh, to have her sewing knowledge at my age, I would so put Martha Stewart out of business!  I can read a tutorial about, let's say, sewing leather, then call her and ask her about how to sew leather, and she'll give me the same info, and usually a few extra tips.  Right now she is in rehab, once she gets out, we'll be back to sitting with her on Fridays. She's one spunky lady, so I imagine that will happen sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment