Friday, January 6, 2012

Hurray for power tools!!

Thanks to Pinterest, I've kept busy.  It's also helped me re-organise and clean.  Our play area desperately needed a make-over.  So, guess what I did?  I followed Pinterest to Ana White's website, and using her instructions, made these!!!!
 I am giddy with excitement over this!  I had Bry-D help me with the dress-up cabinet-it's impossible for one person to do on their own.  He liked it because he got to use power tools and I cleaned it up.
They don't look professionally made, but they are very sturdy.  I made another leaning shelf set for the kids room.  I really need to pick a color to paint them, I think that will help.  And, Bry-D is so sweet he went out and got me my very own Jigsaw!  He's so wunnerful!  (Can't wait for spell check to try and correct that word!)  I rounded all the corners myself, and I'm looking forward to my next power tool adventure- a play kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment