Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

For my 34th Birthday I had my favorite breakfast- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins and a White Chocolate Mocha. 
 Bryan wasn't off work on my birthday, he had the next day off. So, the kids and I went to one of my favorite places for lunch-Johnny Rockets.
 Eliz sold me out to our waitress, which meant that I got sang to and I got a free sundae.  I got the kids malts. 
Bry-D bought me a box of assorted chocolates, a bag of Reese's cups(How I love that man) and a BIG balloon. 
I had a friend that wanted to babysit for me as thanks for sewing something for her, so we went to dinner and saw Breaking Dawn.   I've been on a quest to find knee high boots that fit my big calves, and thought that since it was my birthday weekend, I would for sure find them...but no, boots that fit continue to elude me.  It was a very nice, peaceful birthday.  Next year I turn 35.   Hhmmm...I think that bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment