Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Truely, I want to be grateful, I do...

I want to appreciate the fact that I won't have to buy either of my children clothes. 

Ever. 
                                      
Really, I know what a blessing it is-I had to buy Eliz clothes in August of 09 because the handmedown bag had two pants and three shirts in a size 5.  Not only was it expensive, it was a headache. 

However, I have gone thru 4 bags of size 6 clothes and four bags of size 18 months clothes for Lex, and my head hurts from trying to sort it all. 
                                             
This is what their closet looks like without the laundry being done, and I have to figure out what stays and what goes...what fits, what is in season, what will she wear?  So, thank you to everyone that contributed to the piles of clothing in my house, but if any of you, and you know who you are, show up or try to give me a bag of clothes, I'm going to start banging my head against a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment